Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Last Night.

Continuing my quest to be the biggest twat on the planet I pre-empt the stories by holding my hands up and saying yes I did write a list of 10 things I liked about a girl in a bar, before going and chatting her up, thinking the list would be a great tool. Yes I did give my business card to a random girl on the train on the way home, though I have in my defence she started chatting to me (she was also really hot). I shall attempt to find the list and scan it in for your amusement. I really am starting to believe im two people and ill be in a mental hospital at 50, talking in the third person about the mighty grizla and how he did this to me and what a git he is.
-

6 Comments:

At 11:13 am, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

Grizla sitting in a comfortable, relaxed style next to 2 girls (stangers).
"LOOK AT ME, WHAT DO I DO, LOOK AT ME, WHAT DO I DO AS A JOB?!'
(shouting)

Also.
Grizla: "Bingo, if I was I in prison, would you visit me?"
Me: "what for.... rape?"
Grizla: "No, no, DRUGS"

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Point 4 on the list was "we are weird". Clearly wasnt thinking wth clarity.

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

Other items i remember from the list:
1. I like your boots
2. You look like a fun person
3. Nice smoking style
4. your hair is nice

 
At 11:30 am, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

;(

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

He also picked up Darrens coat and said "Christ, its as thin as a man!"

We never found out what this meant :(

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Thats a reference to somethinig we say at BB/S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home