Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

shut up rambling chop

A load of stuff to say to everyone so this seems to be the place to do it;


1) Thought I would let you in on this; Does anyone want to order a Self-Inking Trodat Stamp? It a little box with a little inkstamp in its little insides;

Trodat Stamp


Basically I'm ordering big job lot so they work out at a tenner each instead of £20ish + VAT + Postage. below are the details, sorry its a bit impersonal but its chopped out of an email to all the students;

Max Print size area; 46mm x 18mm (please print out your design and check this - err on the side of caution)

Max 4 lines of text (feel free to use less)
Colour ink available; Black/Blue/Red/Green
TEXT ONLY
Use a commonly available font (ie on all desktops/word)

Please email me with the following details;

Your name;
Department;
Text as you want it set on separate lines;
Font name;
Point size;
Justification (L/R/centered?);
Colour ink (black/red/blue/green?)
Any other details (ie bold/italic)?

The deadline for information is FRIDAY 9th DEC 8pm

2)What should we do with my broken Ipod? I'm guessing theres a load of other dead ones out there (The Grizlasaurus has certainly worn a few out).... ideas for an iPod Graveyard anyone?

3) Any ideas where the best place to get vinyl cut lettering done? Any pointers as to what to look out for?

4) Think I'm in love. One for Chop;


5) How much effort is being put into Furry + Feathered at Ferry Street? I've got a really good idea but have to put a bit of time in. And I don't want to be the only one looking like a twat.

6) Think we should extend invites for this to people like Russco, Christopher R, Dave Parsons (+Daughter), Tom Lucas, Will Smith, Danger Damo, Noel, Sir Minky etc. the list could go on forever.... ideas?

7) Are we making money?

4 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Blogger Chopper said...

8) duh. Christophers R's appearence on C8nt and Woozy is scheduled for the time when the TV program comes out early next year, but he was recording it today.
I only found this out yesterday, so I guess we'll have to wait until the new year when we'll all be sick of his huge face grinning at us from billboards.

By my reckoning he should be drunk by now.

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Forgot it was today, camt wait to see that.
-
Im not going to answer all your points chop but invite away, you do it under members. I am alos ok for a trodat stamp. To make a link active you need to copy and paste some html as well dude.

 
At 8:56 am, Blogger Chopper said...

cheers for the html repair Grizla. Think I'll do a little bit of reading up if/when I get the time.

oh no I forgot, I spend all my spare time on this bloody thing now.

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger Luton said...

Chop, I could get a sample of vinyl cutting done if you send me a file.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home