Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Monday, December 12, 2005

WHAT A LOSER!

Most of us find this time of year tiring. The endless onslaught of festivities and of course the shopping can take its toll. For one man however, it's all too much! I was browsing the 2nd floor isles of Borders, on Oxford Street, when I turned the corner to be greeted by this!!! I should have looked to see what he had been reading, but it obviously wasn't that interesting to him, so why should it have been to me!!


2 Comments:

At 11:59 pm, Blogger Chopper said...

why didn't you wake Clint up?

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Captain said...

It's the only chance he'll get to sleep until Christmas now, so I thought I'd let him have his 5 minutes!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home