Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Monday, December 12, 2005

An evening with...



Mad dog and myself will be holding an early evening soiree this Saturday coming to celebrate the health benefits of mulled wine. We've decided to hold it fairly early so that even if some of you have other plans later on, you can still come beforehand for a winter warmer to get you in the party mood.

Although we're working on a recipe for the ultimate mulled wine, please do feel free to bring a little extra booze along as well.

Love Floody & MD. xxxx

4 Comments:

At 12:40 am, Blogger Captain said...

Excellent work Floody! You've been back in the design world for a matter of days, yet the creativity just flows off you like sweat!!!! Excellent indeed!! Did you and MD dress up and pose for that shot or is there a bit of Photoshop genius in there?!!!

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

I am afraid chaps I am going to be not able to attend. I was but then my mate chris from america has announced hes coming over for saturday before going to france for xmas and as I only get to see him twice a year ive got to do that.

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

Yes please, put me on the guest list.

 
At 1:16 pm, Blogger Floody said...

Has anyone got Noel's or Sir Minky's email address as MD has reminded me their not on the blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home