Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Isle of Blogs

Hey Dudes,

I'm hoping you dudes have all seen this


Mucked Up.


Christmas must have come early for Morris. I nearly pissed myself yesterday morning over breakfast whilst reading the Observer. I thought the story could't get any more amazing, but they kept dropping in comments like "the naked recruits were overseen by an instructor dressed in a fancy dress surgeons outfit, and later a St Trianians Schoolgirl". And "recruits were routinely forced to give naked piggybacks, eat raw eggs and lard". Its pure Morris; the video is really jerky and pixelated, but they pixelated their crutch areas and faces even more! As though the men had any dignity left to loose.....

After a while of questioning the moral standing of war in the Gulf I can now definately say that yes, we do need to send these men out there.



Sorry if the link thing is f'ed up, I'm new to this game, and Bing your post is top notch (I was trying to phone you late last night to make sure you watched the news and saw the video)

4 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Erm kratz made that post choppy...

 
At 8:58 am, Blogger Chopper said...

erk, Realised that after I posted....



...but for some reason I didn't think it was him while I was reading it. Can't quite put my finger on why that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good work Kratz, sorry I credited Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:16 am, Blogger Luton said...

Do those images remind anyone else of Flood after a few ales?

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Thought it looked like a typical party at rainbow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home