Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Muffin Marathon

Well diddlers on Sunday April 23rd The Captian is running the marathon and I think it's only fair that we should all go and watch and get drunk. The plan is to watch him as he passes through the hood then dash to the finish line to hold his silver blanket and put a pepperami in his well earned pint. Oh and if you havent sponsored him yet get to it.
-
PS: There's nothing like a muffin in the morning!

5 Comments:

At 6:17 am, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

Yep, well up for that. I think Penny and Bernie are having their annual 'marathon party' as well which is good fun. To quote Jeah Bear from last years one, it was a bit like 'the opening night at the hacienda'.

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Floody said...

Kratz, you do realise I'm only sponsering you in muffins? Those whizzler kids better like their sugar highs.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Captain said...

Yeah Marathon, drunk, party!! Whhhoooooooo!!

Oh!

No, that's your lots contribution!!!! I'm running until my nipples bleed, my knee collapses and my foot falls off!!!!!

I'm getting scared now...
...of what state you lot will be in my the time I get round to you

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Chopper said...

If you hit your sponsorship target you are on about £56 per mile Kratz; very impressive for the little diddlers, but a little too high in my opinion for something as simple as putting one foot in front of another.

Sure, sure you are doing it 'for charity' but I reckon you should do it twice.

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Chopper said...

Congrats to the Kratz, wel done diddler.

i can only imagine the disappointment on his face, when he crossed the finishline and found out that it wasn't actually a protest-run campaign to get Snickers to revert to its old name.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home