Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Stupid Stupid Stupid



Sorry, just had to do it; This is Squike Mk II. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever ridden (fire at will at that statement). I rode to work at London Bridge this morning and its left me speechless. It's got a full carbon frame and forks with quality wheels and I'm scared at how quick it is and how stupid the power transmission efficiency is. Its sounds weird, but I can't believe I had never ridden a road bike before - bigger, faster, more efficient 700c wheels - and it feels like a whole new world has opened up (a bit what happened to various councilors over the summer?) and I'm annoyed with myself at what I've been missing all these years. Don't worry the Squike is not dead, but will hopefully be reincarnated more true to its original soul.

I have a hardon like the Paris skyline for this bike - and you will too when you witness its stupidity.

Merry Christmas Visa Card...

3 Comments:

At 8:43 am, Blogger Floody said...

I think we used to sell those in the 'economy range' at Action Bikes. Good choice.

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Chop ends up marrying a bike in the first pedal/human civil ceremony. No surprised faces here.

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

My mum said the seat looked "like it must go right up your bum".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home