Isle of Blogs

A blog to keep up with the exploits of the council and their various far flung members and better halves.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Why I Don't Where Hats...

...or golfing attire!! As I continue my storm on to Newsagents shelves near you, with coverage almost matching that of Kerry... ...who used to go out with that Greedy look-a-like... ...and who now sells her story to 'Take A Break' everytime she shits herself, I have collated here a few of the clippings from my latest media appearances for your viewing pleasure!

I'm a proper DJ now!























Golfing Milk Tray Man!















Office Glastonbury!




5 Comments:

At 10:43 am, Blogger Floody said...

very good. I hope you and Sunny remember your old friends and don't loose your head with all this new found fame.

What magazine is that Kratzy? Fairly lazy feature writers there then? Can they not even be arsed to leave the office to write an article?!!

 
At 5:22 pm, Blogger Mr Bizzle said...

All great Captain... too much going on to comment individually, but well done.

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger The Mighty Grizla! said...

Its the lies that get me, plus if they made the rest up why still call you james? Hardly icelandic is it!

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger Floody said...

Hang on a minute, is London really an eclectic whirlpool of multiculturalism or is it all propaganda spread by young white males from Ely trying to make themselves more cool?

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger Captain said...

Good point on the name thing! I should have suggested Bjørk!!! The Glastonbury thing was a review of the DVD for Total Film, suggesting how you can recreate the Festival at home what with it's absense this year, as illustrated by us doing so in the office!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home